Disposable coverall Tychem Thermopro.
- Seams with locking bands for protection and strength
- High visibility
- A respiratory protective cover with zippers, elastic wrists and hanging open ankles
- Long zipper extends to the chin for full coverage of the neck area
- Zipper, hook and loop closure system for higher protection
- Protection against liquid chemicals, flash fire and arc in a single layer
- Permeation protection against a wide range of toxic industrial chemicals
- Typical areas of use are in the oil and gas industry, fire brigades, laboratory and use in industrial chemical processes and laboratories
Complies with Category III, type 3, 4 and 6, EN 1149-5-on the inside, EN ISO 11612 (heat and flame), EN ISO 14116 (limited flame dispersion), IEC 61482-2 ( Electric arc), EN ISO 11611 (welding and allied processes). Certified to NFPA 1992, NFPA 2112, and category 2 requirements for NFPA 70E.
Fetching article information