- BurnFree is a gel the mainly consists of demineralised water and Tea Tree Oil (less than 1%).
- This First Aid product arrests a burn injury by quickly cooling the injury site.
- Heat is transported away through convection and serious cases of injury to deeper tissues with possible loss of sensation can in many cases be avoided.
- The victim experiences fast pain relief and the risk of blistering reduces significantly.
- Chemical burns first require the removal or neutralisation of any chemical deposits before appyling the gel.
- The compresses consist of foam plastic with open cells that bind the gel without absorbing it.
- If a blanket covering the body is needed it should not be used for more than 30 minutes.
- Keep the injury in a raised position and ensure the rest of the body is kept warm.
- If the victim shakes and shiver remove the blanket and prevent the onset of shock.
Fetching article information