First Aid Kit Medical Care 1 Rescue
A First Aid Kit intended for most acute injuries, such as burns, wounds, and eye injuries, and also treats chemical burns.
- The bag is sewn from a durable nylon material and can be folded fully opened to quickly and easily see the contents.
- Contains 1 x 200 ml spray bottle of Diphoterine Mini, 1 x 1000 ml NaCl 0.9% with spray nozzle, plasters and First Aid products.
- Including wall bracket that can also be attached in vehicles.
- Free from phosphate and boric acid.
- Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacture.
Complies with EN 15154-3/4.
Fetching article information
Accessories you might be interested in