Welding and heat protection gloves with Level C cut-resistance.
- The reversed goatskin makes these gloves very supple and comfortable to wear.
- Lined with Kevlar. The additional Nomex lining on the back of the hand provides excellent heat protection.
- Cowhide leather cuff with cotton lining and seams stitched using heat-resistant Kevlar thread.
- The reinforced palm makes these gloves extra durable.
- A versatile glove for environments where there is heat and for MIG/MAG welding.
Complies with EN 388 3X32C, EN 12477 Type A, EN 407 413244.
Fetching article information
Accessories you might be interested in