- The weave structure ensures a hardwearing garment.
- Windproof and waterproof with good breathability and taped seams.
- Close fit.
- Extended back to keep the hollow of the back warm.
- Triple front placket protects the zip against wear and tear, gives good wind protection and, moreover, protects against water penetration.
- Covered zips to prevent water penetration.
- Adjustable at the waist and hem for best fit.
- Adjustable and detachable hood.
- Fleece-lined pockets and inner fleece-lined collar with an extra high neck.
- Preshaped sleeves.
- Knitted inner cuff with thumb grip at the end.
- The reflective panels are flexible and offer a degree of stretch with good breathability, as well as greater durability as they stand up better to wear and tear in the wash.
- Matches the structure and colour of trousers 189P.
Two chest pockets, the right one with a strap for ID cards. One inner chest pocket with access without having to open the jacket. Two side pockets, two internal pockets, one of which is transparent for seeing/using a smartphone without taking it out of the pocket. Loop for headset. Grip-friendly zip pullers and drawstrings.
Material and weight: 100% polyester. 210 g/m2. 3M reflective material.
Certified in compliance with: EN 342, EN 343 Class 3 1 and EN 471, Class 3 and updated to EN ISO 20471, Class 3.