The 3M Peltor WS ProTac XPI Headset is a noise-level-dependent Bluetooth headset for effective hearing protection while maintaining communication. This innovative headset is equipped with a noise-cancelling speech microphone. The environmental listening technology assists workers in hearing ambient sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud. Bluetooth provides effective connection to activated devices and the noise-cancelling boom microphone has an IP68 rating. The headset is also available with an FLX2 auxiliary port.
- Environmental listening technology assists workers to hear ambient sounds.
- Bluetooth® multipoint technology for simultaneous, wireless connection to two devices.
- Water and dust-proof noise-cancelling boom microphone (IP68).
- Bright yellow for high visibility in tough conditions.
- Push-to-listen (PTL) for simple activation of noise-level-dependent function.
- Optional FLX2 auxiliary port for easy, reliable cable connection to the most common communication radios on the market.
- SNR 33 dB (SNR 31 dB with helmet attached).
- Uses AA batteries or rechargeable NiMH pack.
- 45 hours of battery life.