Screen SR 570 together with the battery-powered fan SR 500 or SR 700 and approved filters are included in the Sundström fan-assisted respiratory protection system.
The monitor's breathing hose is connected to the filter-equipped fan.
The overpressure formed in the screen prevents particles and other contaminants from entering the screen.
The equipment can be used as an alternative to filter protection in any situation where it is recommended. This is particularly true in the case of heavy, hot or long-term work.
- Protects the respiratory zone and head
- Flip-up Visor
- Blow- and scratch-resistant PC visibility screen
- Adjustable Head Position
- Air inverter for optimal comfort
- The supplied air keeps the visor fog-free
- Interchangeable flexible breathing hose
- Standard attachment for hearing protection
- Interchangeable protection film as accessory
- PC visibility screen and visor frame withstand high speed particles 120m/s at extreme temperatures, liquid splashes and molten metal splashes
- Equipped with exhalation valve
- Available in one size
Companies to EN 12941:1998 + A2:2008, EN 166:2001, EN 812:2012 with Bump cap