A hardwearing trainer-style waterproof safety shoe with liner membrane and BOA® Fit System. The shoe is ESD-approved and developed in collaboration with Michelin. The Safety Grip sole provides excellent shock absorption, slip protection and heat resistance. The ideal choice for those working n the building industry, who spend many active working days outdoors and require a hardwearing, waterproof safety shoe that can withstand extremely wet and cold weather.
- Toecap in lightweight nonmetallic fibreglass.
- The moulded inner sole has a soft, nonmetallic nail penetration protection and nonmetallic shank support for extra stability on uneven surfaces such as ladders or scaffolding. PU foam insole provides excellent cushioning for the entire foot.
- Midsole in soft PU material with Flexline for extra flexibility and a PU rebound cushion in the heel for superb shock absorption and comfortable spring.
- Outsole in non-slip, heat-resistant nitrile rubber for fantastic grip.
- Extremely hardwearing upper with durable toe protection, highly stable and hardwearing heel tread and durable microfibre detailing.
- Waterproof membrane lining.
- BOA® Fit lacing system.
- Very roomy fit.
- Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, WR, HRO, SRC.