A flexible, well-designed full safety boot for the industrial and building sectors that is easier to put on and take off thanks to its lower shaft (rigger construction).
- Steel toecap and midsole for ultimate protection
- Excellent grip with SRC certification
- Straps for smoothly pulling boot on
- Insulated down to – 20°C
- Maintenance-free compared to leather
- Lightweight and flexible
- Energy absorbent heel
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil
- Thermal insulation, especially through the sole (CI)
- Chemical resistance
Good fit and comfortable on the foot. Especially easy to get in and out of boot thanks to rigger construction.
A high level of general comfort and good functional fit makes the boot comfortable to wear during long shifts, without tiring your feet.
Comfortable to put on and take off thanks to its lower boot shaft.
Optimal slip resistance thanks to the dirt-repellent cleated sole.
Suitable for all weather conditions.
The included premium insoles provide good ventilation inside the boot.
Height 330 mm
Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI SRC