WS LiteCom Plus headset with built-in communications radio connecting to two or more headsets and/or handheld devices.
- Preprogrammed analogue communications radio (16 preprogrammed PMR channels in the 446MHz frequency band).
- Bluetooth Multipoint function.
- Waterproof microphone (IP68).
- Level-dependent function (monitoring) allows you to hear ambient sounds.
- Answer with a single touch using Push To Listen function.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Voice-controlled transmission (VOX).
Compliant with EN352-1, EN352-4, EN352-6, EN352-8.
WS LiteCom Plus earmuffs with built-in communications radio connecting to two or more earmuffs and/or handheld devices. All earmuffs and other devices must transmit and receive on the same frequency band. The WS LiteCom Plus uses the unlicensed frequency band PMR 446 MHz.
16 preprogrammed analogue channels are available for communication, making the earmuffs ready to use out of the box.
Once the voice-controlled transmission (VOX) function has been activated, the communications radio can be used completely hands-free: the radio starts to transmit when you speak into the microphone and stops transmitting when you stop speaking. There is of course a traditional push-to-talk (PTT) function where you press a button each time you want to speak.
Bluetooth Multipoint for wirelessly connecting the earmuffs to one or two mobile phones. You can also receive telephone calls directly into the earmuff and even listen to music stored on your phone, or listen to the radio or Spotify online.
Level-dependent function with push-to-listen function for monitoring ambient sounds plus waterproof microphone (IP68) for improved sound quality.