The 3M SecureFit X5001V-CE Safety Helmet is a ventilated dual-approved safety helmet. It also complies with EN50365 1000 VAC.
- Safe, comfortable head protection when working at heights or performing other hazardous industrial work.
- The helmet suspension is especially flexible thanks to 3M’s patented Pressure Diffusion technology.
- The four-point chinstrap selector system is unique to 3M, allowing the user to convert between standard climbing helmet (EN 12492) and industrial safety helmet (EN 397) standards.
- The six-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customise height and fit with multiple levels of vertical adjustment.
- Chinstrap with nonmetallic buckle.
- Inspired by climbing helmets with a brimless design to give you a clear upward view.
- The helmet has accessory slots and clips compatible with a variety of 3M face shields, earmuffs and other accessories.
- Proprietary UV indicator lets the wearer know when to replace the helmet due to UV exposure.
- Approved for lateral deformation.
Certified in compliance with EN 12492 or EN 397 (depending on chinstrap configuration) and EN50365 1000 VAC.
Fetching article information