3M Versaflo TR-802E EX-rated respirator unit for use in potentially explosive environments.
- Simple to use: no calibration required.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Comfortable 3.speed airflow.
- Yellow-highlighted focus points for easy identification.
- Charging indicator on both battery and respirator unit.
- Battery protection bumper.
- Secured battery mount (reduces the risk of installing the wrong battery).
Compliant with EN 12941:1998+A2:2008, EN 60079-0:2012
The 3M TR-800 Powered Air Purifying Respirator is an EX-rated battery-powered respirator. It is ATEX-certified for use in potentially explosive environments, with a high level of comfort, adaptability, control and user-friendliness. When used with a headtop, belt and other accessories from the Versaflo series, the TR-800 is a CE-approved, multi-speed respirator system with visual and audible alarms, suitable for working with a wide range of gas, fume and particulate filters. Apart from the battery, the TR-800 uses the same filters, consumables and accessories as the non-EX-rated TR-600.