The 3M Versaflo M-206 is a face shield with a large visor, comfortable face seal and impact-resistant headtop.
- Protection level TH3 with 3M Versaflo respirators and regulators
- For additional protection, supplement with 3M Peltor hearing protection.
- Large, well-balanced polycarbonate visor
- Ratchet adjustment for optimal fit to head size
- Limited head protection in the form of a bump cap
The design of the 3M Versaflo M-206 focuses on protecting the respiration, eyes and face while also providing a very high level of comfort.
As well as withstanding chemicals better than acetate visors, the large polycarbonate visor has a special scratch-resistant, anti-fog coating.
The visor sits very comfortably on the head thanks to its lightweight, well-balanced construction. Ratchet adjustment allows you to adjust the headband to your own head size.
The M-200 series is fully compatible with BT-series 3M Versaflo breathing tubes and all respirators and regulators from 3M and can therefore be adapted to many different work environments, applications and industries; for example, metalworking and spray painting.
The visor functions excellently in combination with 3M Peltor earmuffs.
Compliant with EN 12941 TH2 with Jupiter and Versaflo as well as Adflo respirator units.
Compliant with EN 14594 2B with Versaflo compressed-air regulators.