DuPont ProShield 60 disposable hooded coverall.
- New pattern for optimal fit.
- Nylon zipper with flap
- Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles.
- ProShield 60 garments are made with a microporous film that is laminated to a spund-bonded polypropylene substrate, combining good protection against non-hazardous particles (down to one micron),
- light liquid splash and aerosols.
- This material offers limited comfort; it is only permeable for moisture vapour and is not breathable.
- This is an ideal choice for applications of a less demanding nature in terms of barrier, durability and comfort; for example, general maintenance and waste cleanup in hospitals and other industries.
Certified in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/425 on PPE, chemical protective clothing Category III Types 5 and 6, EN 1073-2 (protective clothing against radioactive contamination), EN 1149-5 (protective clothing - electrostatic properties).