Disposable overall Tyvek Classic Plus, is made of spun high-density polyethylene, providing a perfect balance between protection, durability and comfort.
- Elastic face, wrist and ankle and lined waist
- Rugged yet light (< 250g per garment)
- It is permeable for both air and water vapor, but still repels water-based liquids and aerosols
- It provides an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres down to 1 micron in size
- Ultra low linting and antistatic treated
- Suitable for maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear power industry, the pharmaceutical industry or in research and biosecurity laboratories, medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards
Conforms to Chemical protective clothing, category III, type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B, EN 14126 (carrier to infectious agents), anti-static treatment (EN 1149-5) - On both sides