Comfortable ear cups with level dependent monitoring for hard hat attachment. Microphones on the front of the cup pick up ambient noise so you can hear what's going on around you and facilitates communication with your colleagues. Should the sound reach harmful levels the electronics react immediately and take down the level to max. 82 dB(A). Extremely good in environments with impulse noise, or varying levels of noise. Good attenuation at medium, high and low frequencies. The hard hat attachment with fork attachment and the wide sealing rings provides uniform headband pressure and comfortable use. Hard hat adapter is prepared for attachment of the Zekler visor system.
- Attenuation level: Level 2.
- Level dependent monitoring Level Dependent System.
- Equipped with 3.5 mm audio input.
- 2 x 3.5 mm stereo plug cable included.
- 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries - running time approx 1000 hours.
- For hard hat attachment.
- Hard hat adapter prepared for mounting the Zekler visor system.
- Wide, comfortable and easily replaceable sealing rings.
Approved for mounting on the following safety helmets: IRIS 2, Style 300, Style 600, Balance AC, Balance HD, Peltor G2000, Peltor G3000, Uvex Airwing, Uvex Pheos, Uvex Pheos Alpine, JSP EVO2, EVO3, MK7 and LAS Rockman S14, S16 och S17.
Complies with EN 352-3, 352-4, 352-6