Comfortable hearing cups for helmet attachment with built-in FM stereo radio and level-dependent monitoring. The microphones on the front of the cups pick up ambient noise so you can hear what's going on around you and facilitates communication with your colleagues. Should the sound reach harmful levels the electronics react immediately and take down the level to max. 82 dB (A). Extremely good in environments with impulse noise, or varying levels of noise. You can choose the mix of functions (radio listening or level dependent system) that is most appropriate for the current situation. Good attenuation at medium, high and low frequencies. The hard hat attachment with fork attachment and the wide sealing rings provides uniform headband pressure and comfortable use. The hard hat adapter is prepared for mounting a Zekler visor system.
- Attenuation level: Level 2.
- FM Stereo Radio 88-108 MHz with sound level limiter (80dB (A)).
- Level-dependent monitoring, Level Dependent System
- Equipped with 3.5 mm audio input.
- Cable 2x3, 5mm stereo plug included.
- 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries - running time approx 120 hours.
- For hard hat attachment.
- Hard hat adapter prepared for mounting the Zekler visor system.
- Wide, comfortable and easily replaceable sealing rings.
Approved for mounting on the following safety helmets: IRIS 2, Style 300, Style 600, Balance AC, Balance HD, Peltor G2000, Peltor G3000, Uvex Airwing, Uvex Pheos, Uvex Pheos Alpine, JSP EVO2, EVO3, MK7 and LAS Rockman S14, S16 och S17.
Complies with EN 352-3, 352-4, 352-6, 352-8