Comfortable, foldable filtering halfmask in a cupola-shaped design. Very efficient filter material that simulataneously gives low breathing resistance. Two adjustable woven rubber bands allow easy adjustment of the mask for an optimal fitting. Features a large surface area for maximum filtration, but minimises the accumulation of warm inside the protective device. Exhalation valve which very efficienly ventilates out heat, moisture and carbon dioxide for comfort during extended use.
- Protection class FFP3, protecting against solid and aerosol particles 50 x nominal HGV.
- For use during several shifts (R).
- Dolomite tested (D).
- Veyr efficient exhalation valve that ventilates out heat, moisture and carbon dioxide from the mask.
- Flexible, soft nose bridge around the entire mask.
- Two woven rubber bands for ease of adjustment and optimal fitting.
- Colour-coded rubber band for ready identification of protection level.
Complies with EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.