Comfortable, foldable filtering halfmask in a cupola-shaped design. Very efficient filter material that simulataneously gives low breathing resistance. An integrated layer of activated charcoal for comfort even in enviroments with acidic gases and vapours. Woven rubber bands allow easy adjustment of the mask. Soft nose seal with foam pads for the nose bridge for comfort of use. Exhalation valve that very efficiency ventilates away heat, moisture and carbon dioxide from the mask, providing comfort even during extended use.
- Protection class FFP2, protecting against solid and aerosol particles 12 x nominal HGV.
- Integrated layer of activated charcoal protects against acidic gases and vapours below the hygienic limit values.
- For use during a maximum of one shift (NR).
- Dolomite tested (D).
- Very efficient exhalation valve that ventilates away heat, moisture and carbon dioxide from the mask
- Flexible, soft nose bridge with tight seal around the mask.
- Newly-designed chin section for easier application.
- Woven rubber bands for ease of application.
- Colour-coded rubber band for ready identification of protection level.
Complies with EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.