Silicone half-mask respirator, in three sizes.
- Two exhalation valves, which ensure very low exhalation resistance.
- Valve caps with screens effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint dust.
- Easily adjustable elastic harness in V-loop design and with large cupped crown disc. This ensures that the mask seals well against the face.
- The low-positioned filter mount ensures good visibility.
- The mask is used as filter protection in combination with filters from Sundström’s filter range or in combination with compressed air additive SR 307, which then constitutes a breathing apparatus with continuous flow for connection to compressed air.
- Supplied with pre-filter holder and test pad for easy function check.
- Suitable storage: Storage Box 230 or Storage Bag 339.
- Spare filters sold separately.
Complies with EN 140:1998.
Nominal protection factor: 50
Assigned protection factor: 20
Inhalation resistance at 30 l/min: 3 Pa
Exhalation resistance at 160 l/min: 70 Pa
Temp. range: -10 °C - +50 °C
Weight: 179 g