Lightweight, breathable high-visibility class 1 certified service trousers with stretch panels keep you comfortable and cool. Developed in close collaboration with users, these trousers are ideal for warehouses, factories, service and assembly without sacrificing flexibility, mobility or visibility.
- Stretchy, hardwearing twill weave.
- 4-way stretch over the seat, front and crotch, for extremely good mobility, comfort and ventilation.
- The stretch panels, stretch in the main fabric and narrower fit makes this a more body-hugging pair of trousers.
- Reinforced Cordura kneepad pockets for increased durability.
- Pre-shaped knees for a better fit and flexibility.
- Front pockets with additional zip in right-hand pocket.
- Recessed rear welt pockets.
- Left-hand leg pocket with external mobile phone pocket.
- Right-hand leg pocket with simpler folding rule pocket and extra pockets. ID card holder.
- Hardwearing FlexiComb reflectors with an innovative design that makes the garment supple and comfortable.
- Extendible by 5 cm.
Pockets and holders: Two front pockets. Recessed rear welt pockets. Kneepad pocket. Right-hand leg pocket with simpler folding rule pocket and extra pockets. Left-hand leg pocket with zip and mobile phone pocket. Extra wide loop in back.
Material and gram weight: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, mechanical stretch. 245g/m2.
Complies with EN20471 Class 1.