Monitor Mint is the first product in the MoniShe series – Monitor’s new focus on the perfect women’s shoe.
- The fit – with its distinctive Q-last – has been further refined since Monitor’s Lady series.
- The upper is made of microfibre and fabric and has large ventilated surfaces on both sides.
- The sole system is brand new and has been designed for the MoniShe series, where the midsole is made from M-rebound recover (M-RR) – an extremely light, durable and cushioning material.
- The outsole is made from non-slip rubber with SRC properties.
- Penetration resistance is provided by Monitor’s new Pantzar APT, which is incredibly light, flexible and safe.
- The toecap is wide and made of aluminium.
- The insole is Monitor’s SS2.0 sole.
Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P HRO SRC ESD.
Fetching article information