Monitor Radar is a new sporty safety shoe made with injection technology and has a ventilated microfibre upper with large ventilated areas on both sides.
- Radar has a new type of lacing combining the classic hook-and-loop fastener with a comfort lacing solution.
- Monitor Radar is a member of the Dynamic family.
- The outsole is made of dual-density polyurethane, the midsole has a softness of 50 Shore A and, together with Monitor’s SS 2.0 insole, produces an immensely comfortable and cushioned shoe, despite the slim outsole.
- The shoe has a moisture-absorbing textile lining.
- The toecap is manufactured in composite material and the penetration protection is in soft ATP.
Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P SRC ESD.
Fetching article information