Monitor’s M-rebound recover (M-RR) series will change the way you work.
- M-RR is entirely new technology that upends all expectations of a safety shoe, contributing to making a long day spent on a hard floor less of a challenge and more of a pleasure.
- The material used in the sole is called Rebound, an entirely new material with improved cushioning, greater stability and a significantly longer working life and durability compared to other sole materials available on the market.
- The outsole is made of non-slip rubber with SRC properties.
- The Monitor Sniper’s upper is manufactured in hardwearing microfibre material with large open areas for maximum breathability.
- The shoe also has internal reinforcement in the heel (EGS) for a good fit and extra comfort.
- The shoe is equipped with Monitor’s SS 2.0 insole in polyurethane with ESD function and extreme comfort, as well as the BOA Fit-system.
Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P SRC ESD.
Fetching article information