Modern, comfortable and lightweight safety helmet with integrated click mounts for accessories. Twelve air holes provide efficient ventilation for a comfortable work environment. The helmet is certified for both construction and industrial use and for climbing, so is suitable for both working on the ground and at heights.
- Smart click mounts for headlamp, hearing protection, visor, visor cover and neck protector – no screws or adapters required.
- Height-adjustable headband for improved fit on more head shapes, specifically developed for use with hearing protection.
- Ratchet adjustment for smooth size adjustment, fits XS-XXL (53-63 cm).
- Supplied with two different four-point chin straps to switch between standards EN 397 (construction/industry) and EN 12492 (mountaineering).
- Clearly colour coded for each standard: black buckle and label for EN 397, red buckle and label for EN 12492.
- Lightweight polypropylene outer shell.
- Expanded polypropylene (EPP) for a high level of comfort and excellent impact resistance.
- Absorbent padding on crown and headband for optimal comfort, washable and replaceable to keep your helmet fresh.
- Can be equipped with custom hi-vis kit.
- Lamp clips easily replaced when needed.
- Weight 419 g.
Complies with EN 397 and EN 12492.