Extra-wide and heat-resistant protective boot
- An extra spacious protective boot that is made for hard work in harsh environments.
- The upper is made of water-repellent Super 8 leather that can withstand damp for up to eight hours.
- Behind the shoelace is a pleat tongue that makes it more difficult for slush and wet to penetrate the shoe. Inside the metal lace eyes is an extra insulation in PrimaLoft Bio, a synthetic textile material that protects the foot if the metal were to get hot.
- The boot is sewn with a heat-resistant and flame-resistant Nomex thread that is also used in the shoelace.
- The toe protection is made of Keprotec, which is coated with a PU material that makes it extra wear-resistant and robust.
- Heat-resistant nitrile rubber outsole with high slip resistance and can withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees C.
Compliant with ISO 20345:2011 SRC S3 P CI FO HI WR A.
Fetching article information