Warm lined safety boot with outsole insulated against the cold.
- Warm lined safety boot with non-slip outsole.
- This is the boot for those working long shifts outdoors on cold winter days and need a boot that withstands both cold and wet.
- Two layers of insulating liner: PrimaLoft Bio and wool liner.
- The wool lining gives a soft and comfortable boot that keeps your feet warm.
- The insole has a layer of wool lining for extra insulation against cold ground.
- The boot upper is made of water-repellent Super 8 impregnated leather, which withstands moisture for up to eight hours.
- The toe of the boot has Keprotec toe protection with Kevlar and PU coating for extra wear resistance
- The boot has both lacing, for a tight fit, and a side zipper so that it can quickly and easily be taken off and on. There is a nylon pleat seal inside the zipper that keeps out moisture and damp.
- The boot is made to be extra spacious and wide.
- The outsole is made of nitrile rubber that resists both heat and oil and is made to resist slipping even in low temperatures.
- The midsole is made of a cushioning PU material with a heel cushion of recycled material for extra cushioning.
Compliant with ISO 20345:2011 SRC S3 P CI FO HI WR A
|Anti-slip protection level||
|Heat-resistant - HRO||
|Main material upper||
|Material, outer sole||
Fetching article information