Flexible, extremely hardwearing trousers certified hi-vis class 1. The material of these trousers will keep you cool and fresh while taking your comfort and mobility to a new level. Reinforced in critical areas with 4-way stretch Cordura panels. Ideal work trousers for hauliers or warehouse staff who want durability without compromising on comfort or visibility.
- Breathable canvas stretch fabric for optimal comfort and good durability.
- Reinforced with 4-way Cordura stretch material over the seat, front, crotch as well as the front and rear sections of the knee for extremely good mobility, comfort and ventilation.
- The stretch panels, stretch in the main fabric and narrower fit create a body-hugging trouser.
- Pre-shaped knees for a better fit and flexibility.
- Reinforced 4-way stretch knee-pad pockets provide good mobility and durability.
- Integral 7 mm knee cushion for cushioning and comfort.
- Ventilation on the inside is regulated by a zip to keep the wearer cool.
- Front pocket with extra inside pockets.
- Recessed rear welt pockets.
- Left-hand leg pocket with external mobile phone pocket.
- Right-hand leg pocket with folding rule pocket and extra pockets.
- Flexible 3M reflective panels offer a degree of stretch with good breathability, as well as greater durability as they stand up better to wear and tear in the wash.
- Extendible by 5 cm.
Pockets and holders: Four front pockets. Rear welt pockets. Inside pocket with knee cushion. Right-hand leg pocket with simpler folding rule pocket with pen pockets. Left-hand leg pocket with zip and mobile phone pocket, plus ID card holder.
Material and gram weight: 63% polyester, 34% cotton, 3% elastane. 275g/m2.
Certified according to: EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 1