For use in connection with compressed air systems and can be combined with all 3M's head protection and it ensures an indicual, even and adjustable airflow. The regulator requires a working pressure of 3-8 bar and is extremely quiet thanks to the integrated silencer (less than 65 dBA). The integrated active charcoal filter filters away smells from the compressed air hose. A compressed air filter is mounted in-line to clean the compressed air prior to it being fed into the regulator.Thanks to the extra port a compressed air gun or other compressed air tool can be connected without causing any variations to the airflow inside the protective device.
Properties and features:
- Built-in signal that alerts in the event of low airflow
- Breathing hose with quick-release connector
- Integrated silencer
- Lockable button for airflow adjustment
- Removable integrated active charcoal filter
- Belt with turning mechanism
- Extra connection for compressed air tools (e.g. compressed air gun)
- Compressed air connection
- Easy to clean
- Airflow of 170-305 l/min
- Weight 550g.
- Areas of use: Chemical industry, pharmceutical industry, spray-painting and metalworking.
Complies with EN 14594